A workshop for couples desiring lasting emotional connection and closeness
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
February 16 - 19, 2017
$1200 per couple
Participants responsible for travel expenses
Facilitated by Courtney Loving, MS, LPC & Dr. Richard Long, LMFT
208.721.0478 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Hold Me Tight is an evidence-based, relationship enrichment program developed by Dr. Sue Johnson, the founder of Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples. The focus of Dr. Johnson’s Seven Conversations are:
- to repair and strengthen your relationship and to begin to heal past and present hurts that affect your ability to be close with your chosen partner
- to build and understanding of the power of attachment and how it relates to your relationship
- to identify stuck patterns within the relationship that leave couples feeling hurt and alone
- to create meaning of yours and your partners’ feelings and reactions
- to build secure and lasting bonds with your mate.
- 16 hours of course instruction, using video, discussion, lecture and interactive exercises
- Course Materials
- On-site support from trained therapist during couple’s exercises
- Optional private sessions (for an additional fee)
- Optional organized recreation for couples during stay
- Participants will be given lodging choices
Price varies depending on location, please see the upcoming schedules or call 208.721.0478 for more information!
About the Facilitator
Courtney Loving has received over 150 hours of EFT training with experts like Michael Barnett, Gail Palmer and Dr. Sue Johnson and has her MS in Community Counseling and certificate of Marriage and Family Counseling from Columbus State University. Ms. Loving also coaches professionals in the art of presentation and communication. Prior to moving to Idaho, Courtney enjoyed working with children, adults, couples and families at Family Counseling of Columbus in Columbus, GA. She is proud to be serving Veterans, as one of the Mental Health Partners with Higher Ground and has recently started her private practice in Ketchum, Idaho.
For any questions about this exciting couple’s workshop or to determine if this workshop is right for you please feel free to contact Courtney Loving at email@example.com or 208.721.0478.